• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

HTC HERMES Sapphire Rom 20931/20931 FAST FAST

joshkoss

As requested by Sapphire_Pro:
1. Remove the "click" while tapping start Button
2. Please let the colored taskbar, its great
3. Remove Black Glossery Bar
4. Remove Pocket RAR
5. Remove Peek Pocket
7. Remove all Games
8. Let all your great Icons
10. Remove all Tools in Folder "Tools" except Sim Manager and Search (Do you have CABs for the other ones like CloseApps...?)
11. Remove the Task manager and "install" the "normal" task manager (I woukd lime to have the CAB for the now installed Task Manager)
12. Remove Connection Setup
13. Remove WM5torage
14. Please Let your current Dialer and Keypad
15. Please let your great Performance

Sapphire_Pro Rom 20931/20931 Light Build

Contains
WKtask (latest build)
.Net 3.5
Soft Reset
Pim Backup
Custom Background, boot screen.
Abusalza's lovely icons
Opal Dialer and Comm manager
Device Update thanks to CRCinau
PTT Fixed
Vib Button set.
Rom is Big storage and very light
Fixed and replaced bluetooth modules from V11 build
removed menu pop sounds

version.jpg
about.jpg

commngr.jpg
wtask.jpg

V12 Beta2:

Faster, leaner, meaner, and more blue sapphire like.

V12.2 (2G) Light HERE
V12.2 (3G) Light HERE
V12.2 (2G) Light (including HTC YouTube) HERE
V12.2 (3G) light+Office HERE

Now beware cuz these boot screen and background is a Sapphire Gem stone, i'm not sure if even Sapphire_Pro will like but i thought it be fitting

Good job.
But how can I change the wallpaper, the letters with white font are pale on such clear wallpaper.

You can change theme's in the start, settings, today screen, or you can copy a new .tsk theme to the mydocuments and change it.

I have another problem with the font. You know that we Vietnamese have our own font, with special characters.

Therefore, I installed Unicode System Font & Resco Keyboard with Vietnamese layout (both worked well with ROM from DVH & Schaps v.3.54), but it appeared not exactly as in other ROM. 2 or 3 letter return a square instead of special character.

How can I solve ? Because I like your ROM with new features & stability.

Thanks.

I have another problem with the font. You know that we Vietnamese have our own font, with special characters.

Therefore, I installed Unicode System Font & Resco Keyboard with Vietnamese layout (both worked well with ROM from DVH & Schaps v.3.54), but it appeared not exactly as in other ROM. 2 or 3 letter return a square instead of special character.

How can I solve ? Because I like your ROM with new features & stability.

Thanks.

I'm sorry sir, i do not know much about font's and how they are made compatible in rom kitchen, maybe phamquang or dvh can chime in on if i'm missing somthing from my rom. I know in my latest winter rom, i have included all fonts from phamquang kitchen,and removed the calibri font from this one. That said, my new winter rom may be better and more compatible with viet font system. Take care and have a great holiday sir.

Peace,
Joshua

Back