• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

[ROM] Miui 2.9.21 | ICS | Sense 3.6 | Stable & Excellent Batt Life

hacbaoklhh

This is a MIUI.cn base ROM
8046443057_7264f98c67.jpg
8046443121_9f12b714ec.jpg

8046449730_49b3e959ed.jpg
8046443309_44c1197e7f.jpg

8046443175_ea528b9381.jpg
8046449578_5988e2e743.jpg

This ROM is a new mashup ROM I found on Miui Android and it is very smooth and usable, so I thought I would share it with you all here at XDA.

This is Ibotpeaches translated version with gapps included thanks to him and Miui Android, original post HERE

It is 4.0.4 ICS base with Sense feature including Camera.
I do not own this ROM and am merely sharing it - I can't give any support for this ROM
neither can Miui Android so we have to support each other on this one......

You can install any sense apk on this ROM as long as you change permissions (Thanks to AnumEndzeit for the info)

The ROM comes with MIUI v4 3.0 Kernel from virtuous....BUT....It works much better with Beastmode Kernel v1.5

Here's the Changelog, it's in Chinese so you'll have to translate it CHANGE LOG
JimmyMIUI-2.9.15-v3 DOWNLOAD
Download Miui DHD

Beastmode Kernel 1.5 Download HERE

Boot to Recovery
Full Wipe
Flash ROM
Flash Beastmode Kernel
Boot and Enjoy
Thanks to Ibotpeaches @ Miui Android
Thanks to The Maker @ Miui Android
Thanks to Miui Android & Miui.cn for the awesome ROM.
Thanks to elfrosto for help in general

To OTA update you can use the built in updater thanks to Miui

Here is an original MIUI camera that is a bit faster than the sense one. (Kinda defeats the point of a sense cam, I know, I know ) But thought some people may want to give it a go. I love the interface and it churns out some real nice pics (Recording ain't working) Extract and install .apk file, don't try and flash it.(thanks to elfrosto)
MIUIcam
nguồn: xda​

Chỉnh sửa cuối:
ai test chưa nhỉ?mình chỉ cần Pin sài lâu là OK vì đi công trình không có thời gian sạc.hix :-?
error download.helpme!

Back