• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Zombies Ate My Baby v1.0 (Nữ Sát Thủ Diệt Ma) KINH DI ^^

danny_guan

Zombies Ate My Baby v1.0
Description

AppSpy: "Zombies Ate My Baby was a pleasant surprise to pick up and play and definitely worth checking out for a polished, fun action experience" ★★★★ 4/5

http://www.appspy.com/zombies-ate-my-baby-review

"This is addictive! Good gameplay, awesome music. The quality surprised me the most; very polished and smooth! ...but enough with the talking, I'm gonna go kill more zombies :)" - ★★★★★ - by Huuubi - Version 1.0.0 - 30 August 2010

"lots of guns, zombies, blood and comics!" - ★★★★★ - by Codemattic - Version 1.0.0 - 01 September 2010

"I'm loving this game... Good graphics and cool actions!" - ★★★★★ - by fredve - Version 1.0.0 - 02 September 2010

"...Good selection of weapons. The game is just plain fun, fun, fun! At 99¢ this a great entertainment value." - ★★★★★ - by Genetic Experiment 626 - Version 1.0.0 - 05 September 2010

You better prepare yourself for the great amount of fun! Defend yourself from the hordes of zombies in the greatest action game on your iphone/ipod. Enjoy the high quality comics who will lead you through the entire game. Be the best in survival mode!

Features:
- meet Cheyenne and find out what problems foes she have with her boyfriends.
- take part in the coolest adventure you've seen on your iphone/ipod
- unlock the achievements in the well developped campaign mode.
- compare your score with friends in the on-line rankings of the exciting survival mode
- enjoy the prices composed of some awesome wallpapers for your iphone/ipod

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

HTML:
http://www.filedude.com/download/5TFpTXrqkw4350306a6e

Back