• Hiện tại trang web đang trong quá hình chuyển đổi và tái cấu trúc lại chuyên mục nên có thể một vài chức năng chưa hoàn thiện, một số bài viết và chuyên mục sẽ thay đổi. Nếu sự thay đổi này làm bạn phiền lòng, mong bạn thông cảm. Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh mọi ý kiến đóng góp để chúng tôi hoàn thiện và phát triển. Cảm ơn

Android_MCCM HD V5.1 Data2SD [Desire HD]Perfect Build

Thanks bác, em lần đầu up nên hơi gà. Thảo nào sau khi cài ứng dụng từ market, chậy được hôm đầu ngon lành sau khi restart lại máy, chọn ứng dụng nào cũng bị FC, đang định chuyển qua bản khác. Để em chạy thêm cái kerel xem okie không
Cho em hỏi thêm, bên trên em thấy có 3 link Kernel. Mình chọn cái nào good nhất??

mình đang chạy cái này [8 FEB] [KERNEL] RAFPIGNA 1.7 OC - [OC@1.5ghz - Ext2/3/4 - CIFS - UTF8]
và thấy nó rất tốt mọi thứ điểu hoạt động tốt so với mdj 10.4
bạn có thể xem nhận xét về các kernel tại đây
Kernel Review by curiousGeorge
Originally Posted by curiousGeorge
I'd be glad to do just that.

Description of my tests.
General use: tested headset, G-sensor calibration, wifi, bluetooth receive, mms transmission. Standby power draw is measured over a period of 30 minutes after a test call was placed to my google voice account; the most often seen range is reported (the rare 1mA draw in MDJ's kernel and the rare 4mA draw in Rafpigna v1.7 therefore don't qualify). Idle draw is the last reading observed at the end of the settling period and represents the phone's power draw with backlight on at 60% at 998Mhz (Interactive governor, the default for all tested kernels). Data could not be tested because I do not have a data plan.
Benchmarks: All kernels were allowed a 5 minute settling period after installation and second reboot. The benchmark Quardrant standard edition (up-to-date) was run 10 times at 1536Mhz (performance governor), and the average of the last 5 runs were recorded under "Benchmark" below.
Responsiveness: A group of tests was run for each kernel, allowing for the same 5 minute settling after the second reboot subsequent to kernel installation. Following this, I pinched to zoom out, tapped to zoom into my app screen (just a desktop with tons of apps), and loaded the first 6 apps, after which I pulled down the top Android bar and clicked the first app I loaded (Messages). The minimum number of seconds it took for this process to complete was measured on a stopwatch with accuracy of +- 1s. Also, qualitative impressions are given.

MDJ's 10.4OC: default kernel.
General: Headset buttons do not work, G-sensor calibration is glitchy (facedown required), there are some small graphical glitches and flickers in neocore. Standby power draw settles to 2-4mA after 2 minutes (rank #2-3), but there are periods of 60mA drain when the phone is updating location information using available wifi networks (rank #4). Idle draw: 132mA (rank #2).
Responsiveness: 39s (rank #3); feels relatively snappy.
Benchmark: 1535 (rank #2)

gpc#215: excellent alternative kernel; now used in dandiest's DHD build by default.
General: Headset buttons work. G-sensor calibration is somewhat glitchy, no graphical glitches in neocore. Standby power draw settles to 2-5mA within seconds of standby (rank #2-3), and ramps up to 30mA when updating location information via available networks (rank #2-3). Idle draw: 204mA (rank #3).
Responsiveness: 37s (rank #2). Feels quite snappy but experiences momentary pauses during periods of high I/O (Locations app).
Benchmark: 1502 (rank #3)

Rafpigna v1.6: alternative kernel (not in first post)
General: Headset buttons work. G-sensor calibration perfect, no graphical glitches in neocore. Standby power draw settles to 3-6mA within 3 minutes of standby (rank #4), and ramps up to 30mA when updating location information via wifi (rank #2-3). Idle draw: 230mA (rank #4).
Responsiveness: 51s (rank #4); feels very sluggish. Long pauses to open some apps, scrolling and zooming is noticeably choppy.
Benchmark: 1445 (rank #4)

Rafpigna v1.7: excellent alternative kernel
General: Headset buttons work. G-sensor calibration perfect, no graphical glitches in neocore. Standby power draw settles to 1-3mA within seconds (rank #1), ramps up to 21mA (rank #1) when updating location information via wifi. Idle draw: 127mA (rank #1).
Responsiveness: 34s (rank #1). Feels relatively snappy (similar to m-deejay), but apparently even waiting times are also lower. Perhaps this is BFQ at work.
Benchmark: 1620 (rank #1)

tytung r2: venerable old kernel
Not tested. Pros include extended battery support and large amounts of testing. Cons include a number of known glitches that have long since been fixed in GIT. Based on hearsay, it could never actually beat m-deejay's kernel definitively at anything. Of course, that's a somewhat unfair claim of me to make since I have not tested it and have no plans to do so.

Raidroid (Jan 11): tweaked older kernel
Power drain is similar to gpc#215. Suffers from G-sensor calibration issue. Responsiveness is very good, similar to Rapigna v1.7. No overclocking, so benchmark maxes out around 1385 (the lowest). There is nothing particularly special about this kernel, it seems, and there is no reason to use it over up-to-date, fully featured alternatives.

In conclusion, to my surprise, gpc's fantastic kernel seems to have been beaten by Rafpigna v1.7, even though Rafpigna v1.6 was outrageously bad. I'd assign them the following final ranking:
Rafpigna v1.7 (rank #1) > gpc#215 > MDJ's 10.4OC > Rafpigna v1.6 (rank #4).
I'd speculate that tytung's would roughly tie with MDJ's (perhaps MDJ's would have better performance but more glitches, though I suspect tytung's also suffers from the G-sensor issue). linux_on_wince_htc (vanilla) would also tie MDJ's but obviously score lower on benchmarks (no overclocking). Raidroid Jan 11 approximately ties with gpc#215, but without the additional features, up-to-date changes, ability to overclock, etc that gpc#215 provides.

I've been using the fantastic gpc#215 and its predecessors for a while now, and I've found them quite tough to beat. They are a solid bunch of full-featured, predictable kernels that perform well under a variety of scenarios. From my tests, it appears Rafpigna v1.7 beats it in a variety of ways, easily stealing the #1 spot in practically all quantitative areas. Since I have little experience with this kernel outside of these [admittedly extensive] tests, it would be helpful if someone could try data and measure connection speeds and drop rates. If it passes this test, I would easily suggest Rafpigna v1.7 as the default kernel. Otherwise, or in lack of difinitive testing, the safe choice for the majority is gpc#215. For what it's worth, gpc#215 also comes without the controversial BFQ scheduler patch, so it may be more reliable for this reason as well. All of this is mere speculation, however, and I'm going to try Rafpigna v1.7 full-time now.

hiện tại em mới tìm được skin cho desire hd dạng file zip em down về và install có được không mấy bác

Thực ra ngoài lấy mạng bằng Cáp USB, giờ chúng ta có thể dùng laptop để chia sẻ mạng ADSL cho Mobile (bạn thử nghiên cứu thêm xem). Thay kenel mượt hơn sau khoảng 4-5 lần reset đấy bạn ah, đáng để thử lắm

hì thanks bạn ,mình cũng biết chia sẻ ADSL qua lap, nhưng máy ở nhà PC, mình làm kiến trúc lên sắm con core i7 để tiện render chứ lap chỉ xài ở công ty thui ^^
đang thay kenel RAFPIGNA 1.7 OC để test thử xem thế nào, mới Benmarch thử có 1050 :(

Muốn up bản này, nhưng không biết có chạy được trên HD2 thường không các bác, thanks for reply

Muốn up bản này, nhưng không biết có chạy được trên HD2 thường không các bác, thanks for reply

Up đi, tớ đang dùng ngon HD2 thường đây, bạn làm theo hướng dẫn của chủ thớt để up nhưng mình có gợi ý riêng là không cần chạy update.zip (trước đây mình chạy cả cái này toàn bị FC). Up xong, lúc đầu khởi động hơi lâu một tí (màn hình trắng hơi lâu) nhưng kệ nó khoảng 5-7 phút là xong => chiến thôi :D

Chỉnh sửa cuối:
2. Cài CWR V1.3 400Mb:
http://www.multiupload.com/ANZ7BW6JL0

Trước khi flash: Download về, giải nén ra, mở file Flash.cfg ( đừng nhầm với file flash.cgf có định dạng là text nhé ) bằng notepad ra, sửa lại như sau:

misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery-raw.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 350M
cache ya 10M
userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

các bác giải thích rõ dùm e bước trên với ạ! ko biết thay thế hay chỉnh sửa! mở file flash.cfg ra nhìn rối quá!
cảm ơn cả nhà!

2. Cài CWR V1.3 400Mb:

Trước khi flash: Download về, giải nén ra, mở file Flash.cfg ( đừng nhầm với file flash.cgf có định dạng là text nhé ) bằng notepad ra, sửa lại như sau:

misc ya 1M
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 350M
cache ya 10M

các bác giải thích rõ dùm e bước trên với ạ! ko biết thay thế hay chỉnh sửa! mở file flash.cfg ra nhìn rối quá!
cảm ơn cả nhà!
Sửa và save lại thôi bạn ạ
P/S: Đã cài thành công bản này, lúc mới đầu bị tầm 5-6 lần FC sau khi tháo pin, reboot vài lần bg chạy khá mượt, tuy nhiên loa hơi nhỏ và nghe gọi không được ấm mà hơi chói và không được trong

2. Cài CWR V1.3 400Mb:

misc ya 1M
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 350M
cache ya 10M

cảm ơn cả nhà!

Bản tải CWR V1.3 400Mb về giải nén ra trong thư mục có file Flash.cfg . Bạn nhấn fải chuột => open with => Notepad => ok sẽ hiện ra bản
Flash.cfg - Notepad => bản click vô chỉnh sữa theo yêu cầu của chuc3 topic => nhấn save ( save thoi chứ không nhấn save á nhé) . Tiến hành úp CWR V1.3 400Mb. Chúc bạn thành công

bác cho em hỏi em làm xong bước 3 nhưng khi khởi động lại nó báo kernel open failed và trở về menu của MAGLDR 1.13 chứ ko trở về menu của Clockwork Recovery để thực hiện up rom có bác nào giúp em với (trước khi cài em đã fomat thẻ nhớ bằng sdfomarter rồi )

Bác chủ topic cho hỏi sao mình không set Ringstone được nhỉ? Không cho thay đổi chuông điện thoại thế mới chán

Bác chủ topic cho hỏi sao mình không set Ringstone được nhỉ? Không cho thay đổi chuông điện thoại thế mới chán

mình vẫn set được mà,bạn xem lại thử
theo thông báo mới nhất thì MCCM sẽ ra bản cập nhật khi ông thấy có 1 kernel nào đó thật sự tốt và ổn định,xem ở htcpedia nhé

Sửa lại fille Flash.cfg là đánh thêm vào mục bôi đỏ phải không bác mrducbao?

Bạn dùng Notepad mở ra và Sửa giống như phần bôi Đỏ chư không phải là đánh thêm vào!

Chuc thành công!

bác cho em hỏi em làm xong bước 3 nhưng khi khởi động lại nó báo kernel open failed và trở về menu của MAGLDR 1.13 chứ ko trở về menu của Clockwork Recovery để thực hiện up rom có bác nào giúp em với (trước khi cài em đã fomat thẻ nhớ bằng sdfomarter rồi )

- Bạn phải giải nén Data2SD.zip thành folder Data2SD và copy nó vào Thẻ nhớ rồi thực hiện Bước 3 nhá!

Nhảy từ Rom của MIUI sang đây góp vui :D.
Cho mình hỏi có cách nào backup tin nhắn từ MIUI backup sang cho bản MCCM này không các bác?
Thanks.

mình cũng bị giống pak này, mỗi lần vào sound->phone là FC, restart 1 chục lần rồi vẫn bị. xin hỏi thêm các pak, muốn cài app hay game vào thẻ nhớ thì có cần phải cài thêm app2sd không pak, hay mặc định có setting để chọn rồi. thanks các pak

mình cũng bị giống pak này, mỗi lần vào sound->phone là FC, restart 1 chục lần rồi vẫn bị. xin hỏi thêm các pak, muốn cài app hay game vào thẻ nhớ thì có cần phải cài thêm app2sd không pak, hay mặc định có setting để chọn rồi. thanks các pak

cần chứ bạn, bản thân tên của nó đã nói lên tất cả rồi mà
brick.png

Back